THE PROGRAM FOR?
ITC’s Web App Security Development and Python track of the Full-Stack Development program extends the elite 3-month Full-Stack Development training course, with 6 weeks of Python, Back-end programming, Cyber Security, and Web App security training, followed by a 2 months project at tech companies, especially in the field of FinTech and Cyber Tech.
- Applicants must hold an academic degree. If you don’t hold an academic degree, you must have an impressive working experience that demonstrates excellence in your current occupation, and proven ability to study
- Applicants must be proficient in reading and writing in English
- Applicants must demonstrate strong logic, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- The program is open to anyone able to stay and work in Israel for 6 months.
ERNST & YOUNG
STAGE 1: FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT – 3 months
- HTML, CSS
- Server-side, Back-end Development,
- See Full-Stack Syllabus here.
STAGE 2: CYBER SECURITY & BACK-END TECHNOLOGIES – 6weeks
Python, Pycharm, Debugging, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Lambda functions
Server-Side Development: API dev. Servers, Flask, caching, authorization & authentication.
Cyber Security & Web application security: Cryptography, Penetration Testing, API security.
- 1 Week of hands-on workshops (conducted by Cyber Hi-tech companies)
- 2 months project at tech companies.
THE WEB APP SECURITY PROGRAM SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a English language proficiency test, personal questionnaire, and technological online tests
- Personal video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
The Full Stack Development programs are intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Fellows program sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the Fellows and basically providing a lot a fun.
- Income Shared Agreement (ISA): Only pay tuition back when you’re hired. No up front costs, no risks. Read more >>
- Excellence Scholarships: Scholarships of up to 5,000 NIS for exceptional candidates, based on their experience, credentials and achievements in the screening process. Candidates may apply for a scholarship after completing the screening process. Read More >>
- Masa grants, starting at $3,000, for qualifying non-Israeli citizens. Read more >>
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 NIS. Read more >>
- Discharged Soldier Fund – IDF PIkadon
*The difference in non-Israeli residents’ tuition stems from insurance costs and required bureaucratic arrangement. Students are responsible for housing and living expenses.
Our application process is highly selective. We evaluate technical skills, experience in the industry, personality, career achievement, analytic ability, and more to help judge if each applicant is a good fit for our program but also if our program is a good fit for that applicant. ITC receives hundreds of applications and only selects a few. We require that everyone fills out our short application, take an online test and interviews. Additionally we may have more steps to the process if we are coming down to the last seats and need more information to help us decide.
The pre-course is meant to prepare you for the program; it will give you a chance to practice working on various technical assignments, submitting them through ITC’s system, and already receiving feedback from the staff. The materials covered by the pre-course are compiled to guarantee that you will get the most out of the training. The Pre-course is a crucial part of your training since most of what you will learn and practice in it will not be taught again in class.
Our staff has vast experience – Either from their army service in IDF’s 8200 Unit or as top professionals in the industry. In addition, about a third of the training in the program is conducted by leading international & Israeli tech companies. The program’s syllabus includes multiple lectures and workshops that have direct relevance to everyday challenges of the tech industry, coming from the actual companies that tackle them.
The program is very intensive – 5 days a week from morning to evening with mandatory attendance. We cover a lot of material over the course of 5 months classroom training. All applicants should be prepared for this kind of curriculum. Time management skills and performance under pressure is a must have for our course and for the industry in general.
Yes! The program aims at integrating high-level programmers into the high industry and the startup industry. If you know the coding languages on a high enough level and pass our screening test, you may join us for the last 6 weeks of the program starting in May 2021 and then go ahead to the 2-months project. There is separate pricing for this. Please contact us for details