Launch your career
Join us next summer!
- Gain the skills you need to launch a successful career in Software Development
- Enjoy an exclusive Internship in one of Israel's most innovative tech companies, a $2000 stipend and accommodations in Tel Aviv
- Join an international Experience with CS students from around the world in the heart of the start up nation
After applying for the program the ITC team will review your application and if you meet the initial criteria for enrollment, you'll be sent an online test that will examine your coding skills. Candidates who will succeed in the test will proceed to the final stage - A personal & technological video interview.
The students who are accepted to the program are matched with a Tel Aviv based tech company to intern as junior software developers. Our placement team will connect you with different companies in order to schedule online interviews and will help you prepare for them in the best way.
A 10-week Internship in some of the most innovative tech companies and startups in the Israeli high-tech industry, that will help you gain the skills to launch a successful career in tech.
THE SUMMER INTERNSHIP SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving an online coding test, that will examine your knowledge & abilities
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
Alongside the career opportunity the program has to offer, <strong>ITC’s Summer Internship sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country</strong>.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the students and basically providing a lot a fun.
Please note that participation in educational and recreational activities is mandatory for all participants.
Sunday - Thursday
*The cost of the program includes accommodations in Tel Aviv for the entire length of the program and $2000 stipend (usually covering the students’ living expenses).
Please note that the program’s tuition is relevant only for candidates who are eligible for an Onward Israel scholarship. Candidates who will not be eligible for an Onward Israel scholarship will be asked to pay a higher tuition.