Olim and Toshavim Chozrim who meet the following categories are eligible for the program:
- Those over the age of 18 and under the official retirement age
- An immigrant (Oleh, Ezrach Oleh, Katin Chozer & Gorer Zechuyot) within 10 years of Aliyah (and who was at least 15 years old upon receiving their Aliyah status). OR a returning resident (Toshav Chozer) within 2 years of the date of return to Israel.
- Have not used your training voucher or Minhal Studentim academic tuition grant
- Those who have basic knowledge of Hebrew – and is either a graduate of Ulpan Alef or has command of Hebrew parallel to that level (maybe be assessed with a brief test).
To qualify for the 1,900 Monthly Stipend, meet the above criteria, as well as meet the following:
- Those who are unemployed (or in unskilled work!) OR those whose professions are not in demand.
- Those who attend at least 5 of the 6 training sessions each week.
To start the program, you will need to pass Israel Tech Challenge’s Screening process which includes an English test, Online Video test, and a personal interview.
The registration fee of 2,000 ILS is FULLY REFUNDABLE only once you have completed your studies.