Cyber Crime Researcher
"I never thought I'd be interested in Cyber Security, but ITC opened my eyes to this exciting world. I received in ITC a thorough training in various of fields - malware analysis, penetration testing, reverse engineering, etc. - which help me tackle my daily challenges at work a year after"
Cyber Security Consultant
Ernst & Young
"Since I was in college I knew I wanted to join the tech scene in Israel. Between their summer internship program and Fellow's program, ITC gave me everything I needed to integrate seamlessly into an Israeli tech workplace"
- Quality programming
- Python Beginner to Advanced
- And more…
ADVANCED CYBER SECURITY
- Computer Networks
- Malware Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- OS Internals
- And more...
Mandatory online course that will prepare you for the program and focus on Python, C, Assembly, Windows Basics, Linux, SQL & Regular Expressions.
Gain expertise in three core areas of computer science, including R&D, Network Security, and Endpoint Security. Throughout the course we’ll provide you with projects to practice your skills and then we put your knowledge to the test with exciting hackathons and group projects in the industry.
The final step in our program is a full-time, paid internship where you’ll gain hands on experience working on intense Low-Level Programming or Cyber Security projects. Internship average salary starts at 17,000 NIS a month, depending on course achievements and previous academic & professional background.
Course Tech Lead
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a technological online test, with a focus on two topics: Coding & Code Research
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
The Fellows program is intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Fellows program sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the Fellows and basically providing a lot a fun.
Low-Level Programming & Cyber Security Track
October 15th, 2018
Sunday - Thursday
27,000 ₪ (Israeli residents)
32,000 ₪ (foreign residents)*
***Registration for the course will be closing soon***
- Excellence Scholarships: Scholarships of up to 20,000 NIS for exceptional candidates, based on their experience, credentials and achievements in the screening process. Candidates may apply for a scholarship after completing the screening process. Read More >>
- Masa grants, starting at 4,500$, for non-Israeli citizens. Read more >>
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 ₪. Read more >>
*The difference in non-Israeli residents’ tuition stems from insurance costs and required bureaucratic arrangement. Students are responsible for housing and living expenses.
What is the application process like?
Why is there a pre-course?
Who are the teachers?
Is the course intensive?
What is the Fellows Program Business model?