"Cadence will be an active partner with ITC and the rest of the industry, to train the students and expose them to the major core verification tools and technologies"
Prof. Ziyad Hanna, VP System and Verification Group at Cadence
“Apple is constantly looking for new Design Verification Engineers to join its Israeli R&D site. This is an excellent starting point for a career at Apple”
Rony Friedman, Manager of Apple Israel
“Mellanox is proud to be involved in projects that can bring new talent into the industry from diverse professional and social backgrounds. ITC's program was designed to meet this challenge. We're looking forward to recruiting its graduates."
Ido Bukspan, VP Chip Design
- Quality programming
- And more…
DESIGN VERIFICATION FUNDAMENTALS
- Hardware verification languages
- Common verification methodologies
- Hardware description languages
- Coverage implementation and analyzing
- Advanced topics of computer architecture and digital logic design
- And more...
Online course that will prepare you for the program and includes Python, Linux, and Digital Systems.
Hardware verification languages, common verification methodologies, hardware description languages and more. You’ll get projects to practice your skills and then we put your knowledge to the test with exciting hackathons and group projects.
Gain hands on experience working on a full-time project with leading companies in the field.
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a technological online test, with a focus on two topics: Coding & Logic
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
The Fellows program is intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Fellows program sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the Fellows and basically providing a lot a fun.
Hardware Engineering Track
Not offered in 2020
Sunday - Thursday
Pay nothing until you make it, or pay 44,000₪
- Income Shared Agreement (ISA): Only pay tuition back when you’re hired. No up front costs, no risks. Read more >>
- Excellence Scholarships: Scholarships of up to 5,000 ILS for exceptional candidates, based on their experience, credentials and achievements in the screening process. Candidates may apply for a scholarship after completing the screening process. Read More >>
- Cheryl Saban Scholarship: Scholarship up to 2,500 ILS awarded to exceptional women who apply to ITC’s Fellows program. Read More >>
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 ₪. Read more >>
*The difference in non-Israeli residents’ tuition stems from insurance costs and required bureaucratic arrangement. Students are responsible for housing and living expenses.
What is the application process like?
Why is there a pre-course?
Who are the teachers?
Is the course intensive?
What is the Fellows Program Business model?