"Cadence will be an active partner with ITC and the rest of the industry, to train the students and expose them to the major core verification tools and technologies"
Prof. Ziyad Hanna, VP System and Verification Group at Cadence
“Apple is constantly looking for new Design Verification Engineers to join its Israeli R&D site. This is an excellent starting point for a career in Apple” Rony Friedman, Manager of Apple Israel
SHARED FUNDAMENTALS (all Fellows program tracks):
- Quality programming
- And more…
DESIGN VERIFICATION FUNDAMENTALS
- Hardware verification languages
- Common verification methodologies
- hardware description languages
- Coverage implementation and analyzing
- Advance topics of computer architecture and digital logic design
- And more...
Online course that will prepare you for the program and includes Python, C, Windows Basics, Linux, SQL, Regular Expressions, Linear Algebra, Probability & Calculus
Hardware verification languages,Common verification methodologies , hardware description languages and more. We’ll provide you with projects to practice your skills and then we put your knowledge to the test with exciting hackathons and group projects.
The final step in our program is a full-time, paid internship where you’ll gain hands on experience working on intense Design Verification projects. Internship average salary starts at 17,000 NIS a month, depending on course achievements and previous academic & professional background.
Design Verification Lead
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a technological online test, with a focus on two topics: Coding & Logic
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
The Fellows program is intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Fellows program sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the Fellows and basically providing a lot a fun.
Design Verification Track
October 14th, 2018
Sunday - Thursday
35,000 ₪ (non-Israeli citizens)*
30,000 ₪ (Israeli residents)
- Masa tuition subsidy, starting at 4,500$, for non-Israeli citizens (Check your eligibility here)
- Possible grants from the ministry of integration for Israeli new immigrants (up to 7,000 ₪)
*The difference in non-Israeli residents’ tuition stems from insurance costs and required bureaucratic arrangement. Students are responsible for housing and living expenses.
What is the application process like?
Why is there a pre-course?
Who are the teachers?
Why is the "Shared fundamentals" part joined for all Fellows tracks?
Is the course intensive?