“ITC gave me a strong set of skills to tackle
most of the new Data Science challenges
the world is currently facing, and a great introduction to some of the most prestigious tech companies."
Security Data Scientist
"ITC not only helped me enter the fascinating Israeli tech scene but also gave me an opportunity to connect with fellow tech enthusiasts and build together a strong international community of experts which I benefit from both personally and professionally"
- Quality programming
- And more…
DATA SCIENCE FUNDAMENTALS
- Modeling Pipeline
- Deep Learning
- And more...
- Feature extractions and machine translation
- Recurrent neural networks
- And more...
COMPUTER VISION SPECIALIZATION
- Feature extraction and matching
- And more...
Online course that will prepare you for the program and includes Python, Windows Basics, Linux, SQL, Regular Expressions, Linear Algebra, Probability & Calculus
Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Deep Learning and classic Computer Vision or NLP methods. We’ll provide you with projects to practice your skills and then we put your knowledge to the test with exciting hackathons and group projects in the industry.
The final step in our program is a full-time, paid internship where you’ll gain hands on experience working on intense Data Science projects. Internship average salary starts at 17,000 NIS a month, depending on course achievements and previous academic & professional background.
Data Science Lead
Data Science Advisor
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a technological online test, with a focus on two topics: Coding & Data Science
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
The Fellows program is intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Fellows program sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the Fellows and basically providing a lot a fun.
Data Science Track: Computer Vision | NLP
October 15th, 2018
Sunday - Thursday
35,000 ₪ (non-Israeli citizens)*
30,000 ₪ (Israeli residents)
- Excellence Scholarships: Scholarships of up to 20,000 NIS for exceptional candidates, based on their experience, credentials and achievements in the screening process. Candidates may apply for a scholarship after completing the screening process. Read More >>
- Masa grants, starting at 4,500$, for non-Israeli citizens. Read more >>
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 ₪. Read more >>
*The difference in non-Israeli residents’ tuition stems from insurance costs and required bureaucratic arrangement. Students are responsible for housing and living expenses.
What is the application process like?
Why is there a pre-course?
Who are the teachers?
Is the course intensive?
What is the Fellows Program Business model?