THE DATA ANALYTICS TRAINING PROGRAM FOR?
ITC Data Analytics and SQL program combines 13 weeks evening training course with 8 weeks full-time industry experience so students can upskill or launch a rewarding career as Data Analysts in Israel. The Data Analytics training in Tel Aviv is a part-time evening study, hands-on accelerator that encourages research, autonomous learning, and teamwork, while putting an emphasis on the industry’s best practices and needs. As part of the 8 week project as Data Analysts at tech companies, graduate also enjoy our career-launch support and soft-skills training services which will help them in finding jobs in Data Analytics
- Applicants must have strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Applicants must have adequate speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
- Advantage: Completed academic courses in statistics and probability.
Please note that proven logical thinking and effective time-management is a must for enrollment and it will be tested throughout the screening process for the program. The course is delivered in English.
- Data Structures
- Design methods
- Data Normalization, keys, & indexes
- And more…
SQL & Advanced SQL
- Data Definitions Commands
- Data Manipulation Commands – CRUD
- Data Querying Commands
- Advanced Database Objects
- And more…
- Dimensions vs. Measures
- Onhand dashboarding and visualizations
NOSQL & BIG DATA
- Intro to NoSQL
- Intro to Big Data & Cloud platforms
- Intro to MongoDB
- Intro to Python & Spark
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- English proficiency test / Motivational Questionnaire
- Solving an online test which checks your logical-thinking and analytical skills
- Personal and professional phone interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Completing and passing the pre-course assignment
- Final application review by an admissions committee
- Excellence / Needs-based Scholarships: Scholarships of up to 1,000 NIS for exceptional candidates, based on their experience, credentials and achievements in the screening process. Candidates may apply for a scholarship after completing the screening process. Read More >>
- Masa grants, starting at $3,100 for non-Israeli citizens. Read more >
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 NIS. Read more >>
- Discharged Soldiers Fund – פקדון חיילים משוחחרים
- Early Bird offer of 500 ILS discount ends 60 days before classes starts.
Our application process is highly selective. We evaluate technical skills, experience in the industry, personality, career achievement, analytic ability, and more to help judge if each applicant is a good fit for our program but also if our program is a good fit for that applicant. ITC receives hundreds of applications and only selects a few. We require that everyone fills out our short application, take an online test and interviews. Additionally we may have more steps to the process if we are coming down to the last seats and need more information to help us decide.
The pre-course is meant to prepare you for the program; it will give you a chance to practice working on various technical assignments, submitting them through ITC’s system, and already receiving feedback from the staff. The materials covered by the pre-course are compiled to guarantee that you will get the most out of the training. The Pre-course is a crucial part of your training since most of what you will learn and practice in it will not be taught again in class.
Our staff has vast experience – Either from their army service in IDF’s 8200 Unit or as top professionals in the industry. In addition, about a third of the training in the program is conducted by leading international & Israeli tech companies. The program’s syllabus includes multiple lectures and workshops that have direct relevance to everyday challenges of the tech industry, coming from the actual companies that tackle them.
The program is part-time – 3 days a week in the evenings in a hybrid model (You can study over Zoom or attend classes on-campus). We cover a lot of material over the course of 3 months of classroom training and personal exercise. There will be many home assignments between classes. The Data Analytics training program is considered a part-time evening progam.