THE PROGRAM FOR?
ITC’s Security Operation Center (SOC) & Cyber Analyst program is an elite 4-months training course and a 2 months project for excellent graduates who aspire to launch a rewarding career in Cyber Security and be trained by leading companies in the industry.
The course provides practical hands-on training that focuses on essential skills for SOC Cyber Analysts with the added benefit of core programming in Python and SQL.
The selection process for the SOC Analyst program is highly competitive and only 1 out of 15 candidates get accepted. Please note that some proven programming skills are a must for enrollment and it will be tested throughout the screening process for the program.
*The course is delivered in English. Applicants must have adequate speaking, reading and writing skills.
ERNST & YOUNG
4-MONTHS OF SOC AND CYBER TRAINING
- Security Operations Center – Protecting Data
- Linux & Windows
- Programming for Cyber Security: Python and SQL
- SEIM (Security Information & Event Management) & IR (Incident Response).
- Soft Skill training, including tech interviews preparation and company visits.
- 2 months of project at tech companies.
THE FELLOWS PROGRAM SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a technological online test, with a focus on coding
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
The Fellows program is intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Fellows program sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the Fellows and basically providing a lot a fun.
As promoted by the Israeli innovation authority
- Excellence Scholarships: Scholarships of up to 3,000 NIS for exceptional candidates, based on their experience, credentials and achievements in the screening process. Candidates may apply for a scholarship after completing the screening process. Read More >>
- Masa grants, starting at 1,500$, for non-Israeli citizens. Read more >>
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 NIS. Read more >>
- Sachal Student Free-Loans: The interest and index are covered by ITC.
- Military Discharge fund – פיקדון לחייל משוחררים
Our application process is highly selective. We evaluate technical skills, experience in the industry, personality, career achievement, analytic ability, and more to help judge if each applicant is a good fit for our program but also if our program is a good fit for that applicant. ITC receives hundreds of applications and only selects a few. We require that everyone fills out our short application, take an online test and interviews. Additionally we may have more steps to the process if we are coming down to the last seats and need more information to help us decide.
The pre-course is meant to prepare you for the program; it will give you a chance to practice working on various technical assignments, submitting them through ITC’s system, and already receiving feedback from the staff. The materials covered by the pre-course are compiled to guarantee that you will get the most out of the training. The Pre-course is a crucial part of your training since most of what you will learn and practice in it will not be taught again in class.
Our staff has vast experience – Either from their army service in IDF’s 8200 Unit or as top professionals in the industry. In addition, about a third of the training in the program is conducted by leading international & Israeli tech companies. The program’s syllabus includes multiple lectures and workshops that have direct relevance to everyday challenges of the tech industry, coming from the actual companies that tackle them.
The program is very intensive – 5 days a week from morning to evening with mandatory attendance. We cover a lot of material over the course of 5 months classroom training. All applicants should be prepared for this kind of curriculum. Time management skills and performance under pressure is a must have for our course and for the industry in general.
ITC is a nonprofit organization with a mission to assist the Israeli hi-tech industry to overcome the human capital shortage in needed development positions. ITC is also backed by philanthropic organizations and government grants.