Mandatory online course that will prepare you for the program and will focus on Java exercises that will introduce you to the methods we’ll be using in the course.
The final step is on-the-job training with an unpaid internship. For two months, you’ll gain invaluable industry experience in a start-up company, that will kick off your new career as a junior full stack developer.
THE CODING BOOTCAMP SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a short online test, that will examine your potential to learn code
- Personal and professional video interview for participants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
The Coding Bootcamp is intended to assemble talented tech-savvy individuals that see it as a unique opportunity to launch a career in tech. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the Bootcamp sets to supply you with educational activities, extra-curricular lectures and trips around the country.
We find these activities to be very helpful in terms of breaking the routine, forming strong friendships between the students and basically providing a lot a fun.
October 15th, 2018
Sunday - Thursday
35,000 ₪ (non-Israeli residents)*
24,900 ₪ (Israeli residents)
- Masa grants, starting at 3,000$, for non-Israeli citizens. Read more >>
- Ministry of Aliyah and Integration grants for new immigrants in the amount of 7,000 ₪. Read more >>
*The difference in non-Israeli residents’ tuition stems from insurance costs and required bureaucratic arrangement. Students are responsible for housing and living expenses.
What is the application process like?
Why is there a pre-course?
Is the course intensive?