- Decentralized Ledgers
- Consensus Mechanisms
- And more...
BUILDING ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES
- Smart Contracts, Tokens
- 2nd Layer Solutions: Lightning Network, etc.
- Wallets, Exchanges, Block Explorers
- Economics, Regulation & Taxation
- And more...
An online course that will prepare you for the program and will cover the basic materials you will need to understand before the classroom training begins.
Cryptography, Decentralized Ledgers, Consensus Mechanisms, Smart Contracts, Tokens and more. As part of the training you will create a Bitcoin transaction from scratch and send it to the network, develop a Bitcoin HD wallet, develop a Lightning Network app, write and deploy a complex Ethereum Smart Contract, write unit tests for Smart Contracts and develop a front end dApp.
The final step in our program is a placement process in one of ITC's industry partners or other high-quality tech companies in Israel (Placement for foreign residents will depend on obtaining a work visal)
THE BLOCKCHAIN COURSE SCREENING PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Submitting your application to ITC’s enrollment team review
- Solving a technological online test, which will verify your coding proficiency and will focus on core computer science knowledge, programming abilities & computer systems security skills
- Personal and professional video interview for applicants who succeed in the test
- Final application review by an admissions committee
Life & Community
The ITC Blockchain program is intended to assemble talented developers that see it as a unique opportunity to achieve excellence in their tech skills and to elevate their career. However, one more important aspect of being a part of the program has to do with your motivation to become part of the ITC tech community; alongside career opportunities Israel has to offer, the program sets to supply you with extra-curricular lectures, ‘meet the industry’ events, happy hours & more.
October 29th, 2018
Sunday - Thursday
Introductory price: 25,000 ₪ (Israeli residents) 7,000$ (Foreign residents)*
- Excellence scholarships for exceptional candidates of up to 20% of the program’s tuition
What is the application process like?
Why is there a pre-course?
Is the course intensive?
What are the excellence scholarships and how do I apply?